Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2012: Women history month book list

This is the post I made from last year:  I'm posting it here to get ya'll started on some great books about women.

================================================================================

I just came from the library where I learned that they are giving a lecture on women spies during the civil war.  I thought this was a great program for my girl scouts troop.  I went to the library website to share a link to the troop to register.  At the website I found a list of great books in celebration of Women's History Month.  I'm so excited.  It's only been the last couple of years that I've heard a peep about Women's History Month.  I'm so excited that people are showing their appreciation.  So below I listed several book lists of biographies of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment